Friday, January 23, 2015

Journaling

One Foot After Another

That shit is cheaper than therapy anyways!

Deciding one day you don’t want to have any more kids is one thing.  Being told you can’t is another.  Being told an option for better health means a procedure that removes that possibility, also something totally different.  “One and done” that’s what I’ve said for five years now.  But this is so messed up.  Talk about a total mind fucking couple days.


I ran.  Running always makes me feel better, heavy days at the gym always makes me feel better.  Getting all my gear ready in the locker room and my arm band is nowhere to be found, this makes me swear even more if that is fucking possible!  I fucking knew it was stolen.  I can’t believe I didn’t notice it last time.  I searched my bag forever even though I knew some fuck stole my shit.  What the fuck is wrong with people?  No no, no one would steal so on I looked.  Them fuckers!  It’s so fucking gone!  Marched out to the staff and so politely asked if someone stole I mean, turned in a lost arm band.  I couldn’t believe it when she said they’ve had a problem with people stealing lately.  Who the fuck am I kidding of course I can believe it.  Them fuckers!!!!  She searched 3 locations which was nice but really?  Who the fuck has 3 places of lost shit?  Not 3 drawers but 3 different rooms in a huge building!  Sounds to me like you have lost and found, and stole and I better return before the red head kicks some serious ass rooms!  She walked out and asked me if my arm band was mine and I think I saw a halo around it.  I was so damn giddy and excited I think I jumped.  Yup I fucking jumped for joy and I think I almost hugged her.  Of course no one stole my stuff, people never do that.  Or, I am so lazy the thought of holding onto my phone for music really can put me in that pissed off of a mood.  I think I’m the only person I know who would need to run just to work off the anger from someone stealing their shit.  There is something wrong with me!  And when I was done running I fucking left it on the bench again while I worked out for someone to steal!!  Instead of the sign I was going to put “Steal and Beware of Red” I should put “I’m a fucking idiot so please steal my shit.”


While getting ready to head on the track a really nice elderly gentleman stopped me, “do you always workout that hard?”  Fuck yes I do, “yes every time.”  “That’s amazing I applaud you.”  That was a nice moment for me.  I applauded myself too for not being irritated at all that someone broke into my time of solace and motioned me to take my ear buds out.  I think I really needed the compliment.  Hellish couple of days and anything to lift me was very much appreciated.  But it got even better, a very important friend showed up.  What a fucking great day this turned out to be!



No comments:

Post a Comment