Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Journaling

Snownesia



Why do people forget how to drive every time a cloud appears in the sky?  God forbid it snows, now the snownesia sets in even further.  The danger in this weather is how much I drift off into thought wondering why all these fucking people ever got in their cars.  It's obvious they don't want to get where they are going.  

I started taking a toll how many times someone brought up the weather to me in one day. I know it's fucking snowing! I didn't teleport my ass to stand right in front of you so that you can tell me!!!  48 times today.  There is something wrong with that.  People are so starved for some kind of conversation but have no idea what to say.  This has to be the reason.  Why else does the weather constantly keep getting brought up.

Still have this damn cough, maybe a month now.  I can ask the creepy no shame naked senior citizen at the gym.  It doesn't matter what time I'm there, so is she and she tells me I'm still coughing every damn time.  And every damn time while she's naked. 

"Be careful." Wish I kept a toll on how many times I heard that today.  Why do people insist on stating the obvious?  Maybe the better question is why does it bother me so much.  Do I say this?  Fuck maybe I've been infected by snownesia too.  "Be careful it's snowing out"  REALLY!  Well fuck I'm so happy you told me that, I thought this shit was butterflies falling all over me and I was going to drive as fast as I could not to be carried off to the land of all things creepy that fly!




Now I have to find a way to scrub off these 48 marks on my hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment